July 07, 2011

The Proposal

    Juan asked me to marry him in August of 2007 and then after a short break a lot of I love yous He proposed again on Christmas eve 2009.

(Personal Photo)
     So first ill tell you about the first proposal It was my birthday and we were sitting on his bed and he hands me a present (I already knew the proposal was coming if I knew about wedding bee back then i would have been a waiting bee) I was so excited because the little wrapped box was the perfect size to be "THE RING" So i slowly unwrapped the paper even though I wanted to rip that paper to shreds and get to the ring. And there was a box (not a ring box) I opened the little box and inside the box was a ring box! I was so excited and couldn't help but open it! But then Juan takes the box from me.. He opens the box and gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him! I said yes right away and was BEYOND excited of course! He put the ring on my finger and then there was No wedding planning no nothing. But we were broke only 18 and Had our little girl only 2 months earlier but It was still kinda sad that we didn't do any planning yet...

(personal photo)
     So now is the break 3 month in between the make up the i love you and then Christmas eve 2009, I am sitting in the living room of our tiny apartment wrapping the last of the Christmas gifts and he comes up to me and sits down with me. I thought he wanted to help wrap presents and was just thinking what is he thinking he knows he is no good at wrapping presents... And he starts telling me how much he loves me and how lucky he feels were back together. and all of that cheesy proposal talk. But me not expecting for him to propose again and not that soon at all, I made a smart ass comment like would you still love me if... He FROZE looked at me like what the hell are you doing. Once he was over being shocked he started saying all the cute cheesy things again and that's when i realized he was proposing (but i was beating my self up too much to even remember what he was saying) He asked me to marry him I said yes and a year and a half later I'm finally planning the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!