July 26, 2011

In Memory

http://www.destinationweddingfavors.com/
    How do you include the loved ones who have passed. Do you use a vase? A memory charm on your Bouquet? Have a Reserve seat in honor of your loved ones? There are so many ways to honor your loved ones how do you choose?
    Sadly today I got news of a loved on passing and it took me completely off guard. It is so hard to loose a loved one and you don't want to make your wedding sad. So how do you choose the right balance of remembering and keeping your wedding a happy place?
    I still don't know what where going to do. I wish that Wedding planning was all sunshine and butterflies. But somethings I wish just planned itself...
    Is there any part of the wedding you didn't want to plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!