August 31, 2011

SMILE your on candid camera!

So one of the big wedding trends are Photo Booths. I love them think they are so fun and they double as a favor! The only problem is they are not always very budget friendly...  I figured If decide to spend that much on a strip of photos why not just upgrade and do Flip books? Have you ever seen them? They are AMAZING! 7 seconds of your life in a flip book! Check them out at www.fliptography.net
So I really want to have the flip books at the wedding and now I just hope I can find some wiggle room in the budget to make them happen.
Is there anything that you would want to squish in your budget?

2 comments:

  1. i'm a huge fan of photo booths. will check out the flip book idea too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! If you are looking for personalized wedding handkerchiefs - be sure to check out - Li'l Inspirations - www.lil-inspirations.com - they are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!