November 28, 2012

Holly Mason Jars Batman!


     I told my mom last time I was visiting that I needed some Mason Jars for the wedding. I knew she had some in her garage from her canning kick and figured she should have the 30 or so I needed for the wedding centerpieces and to put along the aisle.

     Last night my dad dropped off the mason jars and HOLLY MASON JARS BATMAN... My dad dropped off 10 boxes! I haven't even attempted to count them yet but I will count them when I have to wash all of them...

     Right about now I wish I had a backyard and a hose instead of planning on doing them one box by one box (that I have to carry up then back down two flights of stairs) in my bathtub or kitchen sink... I am thinking I am going to have to recruit the Mr. to do the lifting!

      Next drop off from the family will be the wine bottles and I know there is at least 50 of those coming my way (even though I need more than 50 of those)! Wondering why I would need 50 Wine bottles? well that is another post for another day! In a few months I will have a very colorful DIY project to share!

     Has your family been helpful with wedding planning? and did you ever put a request out for something and get more than you bargained for? Also share any ideas you have for mason jars I have lots to play with :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!